This job is expired.

Advertisement:



Cloud Engineer, Richmond

Last update 2024-06-14
Expires 2024-06-13
ID #2176361500
90,000 CA$
Cloud Engineer, Richmond
Canada, British Columbia, Richmond,
Modified June 1, 2024

Description

Cloud Systems Administrator - Up to $90,000 Base An emerging and rapidly growing Managed Service Provider is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator with good M365 and Azure experience. The role is 70% projects and focused and will see you deploying and managing Azure, Microsoft and Infrastructure solutions for clients. The other 30% will be supporting and troubleshooting. Get involved with all projects and broaden your skill set. Richmond area ONLY! Responsibilities: Deploy and Manage modern workplace MS solutions across M365 and Azure Migrate Network and On-prem solutions to the Azure Cloud Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues Desired experience: Can Deploy and Manage Azure VMs, Virtual Networks, Azure Storage, Azure Backup, Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Security – can deploy and support Defender EDR, Azure AD, Azure WAF, Azure MFAOn-prem Deployment and Management experience: Virtual Machines, Servers, NAS and SAN Storage, 365 Suite, VMware and Hyper-VCloud Networking experience Benefits: Medical and Dental Life Insurance Bonus3 Weeks PTOFree Parking Salary:$90,000 Base Apply now to find out more!

Job details:

Job type: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Salary type: Per annum
Occupation: Cloud engineer

⇐ Previous job

Next job ⇒     

 

Contact employer

    90,000 CA$ / Per annum

    Quick search:

    Location

    Type city or region

    Keyword


    Advertisement: